SixthWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary forum

HomeAnyone? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade
Super Moderator
Blade

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Character sheet
Geno:

Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone?   Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 7:42 pm

Anyone have the PS3 and like it?
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Administrator
Bullet

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Character sheet
Geno:

Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone?   Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:21 pm

I want one, but 600 f*cking dollars!? No way. But I bet it's sweet. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/king6speed/
Venom.
Administrator

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Character sheet
Geno:

Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone?   Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 8:07 pm

There really isn't much difference from the Ps3 and the X-box 360, one has accessories sold separately, other built inside of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.takeforum.com/wwwsonicfederat
Bullet
Administrator
Bullet

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Character sheet
Geno:

Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone?   Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 2:53 pm

Well, the PS3 has better graphics, and the 360 burns up after playing it in an hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/king6speed/
Venom.
Administrator

Character sheet
Geno:

Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone?   Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 5:02 pm

Well there are some advantages to having a ps3, but my 360 acts just fine.
Back to top Go down
Nollid
Super Moderator
Nollid

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Character sheet
Geno:

Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone?   Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:39 pm

Bullet wrote:
Well, the PS3 has better graphics, and the 360 burns up after playing it in an hour.

Erm... about the graphics thing...

Quote :
Conclusion

The Xbox 360 had better graphics in almost all the games we examined. The 360's biggest victories were in Madden 07 and Fight Night Round 3, where the differences in texture detail and lighting stood out in our comparison shots. We couldn't capture this in the screenshots, but the Xbox 360 games generally offered better framerates too.

We're going to give the PS3 the benefit of the doubt in this initial round since developers might need more time to figure out how to maximize performance from the Cell and the RSX. If you look at the Xbox 360's first Madden game, Madden 06, you'll notice that it doesn't offer very realistic stadium shadows, either. The trouble with buying a console at launch is that you often have to wait for the second or third generation of games for the system to fulfill its potential. The PS3 didn't beat the 360 in this first comparison, but the games do look fine for first-generation titles. The real graphics battle will likely come next year.

Just thought I'd point that out. If you want to see the whole article, go Here. It was from Gamespot. About the heat thing, all you gotta do is buy a cooler, which is only about $20. Also, before I got my cooler, I felt my 360 after playing it for 3 - 4 hours, and it really wasn't too hot. Granted, it was a little bit hot, but not really that much. I'm happy with my XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
Venom.
Administrator

Character sheet
Geno:

Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone?   Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 9:46 pm

Nollid wrote:
Bullet wrote:

Erm... about the graphics thing...

Quote :
Conclusion

The Xbox 360 had better graphics in almost all the games we examined. The 360's biggest victories were in Madden 07 and Fight Night Round 3, where the differences in texture detail and lighting stood out in our comparison shots. We couldn't capture this in the screenshots, but the Xbox 360 games generally offered better framerates too.

We're going to give the PS3 the benefit of the doubt in this initial round since developers might need more time to figure out how to maximize performance from the Cell and the RSX. If you look at the Xbox 360's first Madden game, Madden 06, you'll notice that it doesn't offer very realistic stadium shadows, either. The trouble with buying a console at launch is that you often have to wait for the second or third generation of games for the system to fulfill its potential. The PS3 didn't beat the 360 in this first comparison, but the games do look fine for first-generation titles. The real graphics battle will likely come next year.

Just thought I'd point that out. If you want to see the whole article, go Here. It was from Gamespot. About the heat thing, all you gotta do is buy a cooler, which is only about $20. Also, before I got my cooler, I felt my 360 after playing it for 3 - 4 hours, and it really wasn't too hot. Granted, it was a little bit hot, but not really that much. I'm happy with my XBOX 360.

Agreed. ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone?   Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SixthWorld :: General Topix :: Teen Stuff-
Jump to: