SixthWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary forum

HomeMod applications forum I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod applications forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom.
Administrator

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Character sheet
Geno:

Mod applications forum Empty
PostSubject: Mod applications forum   Mod applications forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:22 pm

As soon as we get people rolling in, that forums going to be filling up like crazy, so do you think we should really have that forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.takeforum.com/wwwsonicfederat
Blade
Super Moderator
Blade

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Character sheet
Geno:

PostSubject: Re: Mod applications forum   Mod applications forum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 7:08 pm

I can make an application link I have done it before, It is a post that you just put in the forums that the admins feel that they need mods, then attatched to that post are some basic rules and a link to apply to become a moderator for this forum, and the link can go to who ever's PM box.
Back to top Go down
Venom.
Administrator

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Character sheet
Geno:

PostSubject: Re: Mod applications forum   Mod applications forum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 8:31 pm

I guess we may be able to do that, but we got to have Bullets opinion on that one.

I just know that not EVERYONE can be a mod, pretty soon here, we are going to have to close that, had nominate mods later on if we need to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.takeforum.com/wwwsonicfederat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod applications forum   Mod applications forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod applications forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SixthWorld :: Forum Business :: Suggestions-
Jump to: