SixthWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary forum

HomeGraphics and Artwork Hall of Fame I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphics and Artwork Hall of Fame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullet
Administrator
Bullet

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Character sheet
Geno:

Graphics and Artwork Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Graphics and Artwork Hall of Fame   Graphics and Artwork Hall of Fame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Graphics & Artwork Hall of Fame

As you know, we have a few artists here at SixthWorld. So, I had an idea. We will be having a hall of fame for artwork. Every time and image is rated a 10/10 by one of the judges, the image is put here under it's owner's name. but, it can only be put here by one of the judges.

Now for the judges. Since we have only, like, 3 artists, they will be judges. here they are: Amanda (Rihanna Fan), Nollid, and myself. We may edit this post every time we something we think is perfect. Since Nollid is an S-Mod and Amanda is an Admin, they both may edit this post. So, let's start!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/king6speed/
Rihanna Fan
Administrator
Rihanna Fan

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Character sheet
Geno: hi

Graphics and Artwork Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Artwork Hall of Fame   Graphics and Artwork Hall of Fame I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 7:48 pm

can a jugde compete? pweese?
Back to top Go down

Graphics and Artwork Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SixthWorld :: Graphics and Artwork :: Showcasing-
Jump to: